If a candidate has a proven track record in addressing climate change and promoting clean energy, the Southern Alliance for Clean Energy Action Fund may publicly endorse the candidate. To be endorsed, a candidate must meet or exceeded this simple endorsement checklist:
- Does the candidate have voting records or position statements supporting clean energy and climate policies?
- Has the candidate utilized social media or been quoted by media expressing support for clean energy and climate change policies?
- Does the candidate’s website provide a statement in support of clean energy or climate change or list clean energy or climate action policies as a priority?
If you know a candidate you would like to nominate for our consideration, please contact us at jennifer (at) cleanenergyactionfund.org
SACE Action Fund Congressional Scorecards
- 2012 Clean Energy & Climate Action Scorecard
- 2011 Clean Energy & Climate Action Scorecard
- 2009-2010 Clean Energy & Climate Action Scorecard
- 2008 Clean Energy & Climate Action Scorecard
- 2007 Clean Energy & Climate Action Scorecard
Other Resources: Conservation Voter Websites
- League of Conservation Voters
- North Carolina League of Conservation Voters
- Conservation Voters of South Carolina
- Tennessee Conservation Voters